Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Silly

We went to the park yesterday and met a  girl that I randomly met at the mall and her two girls to play.  She also invited some of her friends and their children.  One of the girls had twins named Leo and Olive.  I took R to the potty and we were talking and I asked him if he was going to play with Leo ad Olive when we got back and he replied, "I gone eat her!" I didn't even know he knew what an olive was:)

Andrew was trying to teach Riggs to say the blessing other than just singing God our Father.  He was praying and getting R to repeat.  Andrew said thank you for mama and Harpin and then continued on to thank God for our food and the whole time Riggs was patting his chest and saying "for me, for me". Yea, we are thankful for you too buddy! 

No comments: