As always, time FLIES! Harpin is the sweetest baby girl and has brought so much joy to our lives already.
A little about H at 2 months...
- You weigh 12 lbs 2oz (65%) and 22.5 in. long (49%)
- Wearing 3-6 month clothes.
- Size 1 diapers.
- Nursing every 3 hours during the day.
- You nurse and then stay awake for an hour to an hour and a half and then nap until we do it all over again.
- You are mosly sleeping through the night. Usually you nurse around 9 or 9:30 and sleep until 5:30 or 6 in the morning. There are nights where you wake up and want to eat around 3 and go right back to sleep.
- We have taken you all over the place and you are so easy and laid back!
- Your brother adores you and loves for all of us to do tummy time together with you. He loves to give you your paci and to kiss you all over:)
- You love your swing and your soothie paci.
- Around 6 weeks you really started talking and smiling alot..we LOVE IT!
- You still like to be swaddled at night.
- You have rolled from your tummy to your back a few times, usually when you are mad doing tummy time!
- You got 3 shots for vaccines at your doctors appointment yesterday and this is the most I have ever heard you cry. It breaks my heart to know you don't feel good.
We are so thankful for you Sissy, Harp, Harpy Harp (just a few of your new names:) and we love you FOREVER!