Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
- You are learning body parts...you know nose and mouth! So cute.
- You still will not clap, I don't know why but when we say patty cake you will clap our hands together.
- You are in size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes.
- You still take two 2 hr naps and sleep about 10-11 hrs at night.
- You are cruising everywhere!
- You can't sleep without your lovie blanket..the minute you see it you grab it and put your thumb in your mouth.
- You love bath time.
- You almost kill us in the walker going as fast as you possibly can running through the house!
- You WILL NOT eat any food with texture besides puffs, cheerios and goldfish. You won't eat hardly any table foods and I don't know what else to do other than continue trying until you get used to it.
- You love Sadie and will say "ddd..ddd" as we try to teach you "dog"!
- Yo Gabba Gabba is your favorite show.
- You still have 5 little teeth, two on top and three on the bottom with no signs of any more soon.
You are turning into a little boy more and more everyday! I can't believe almost a year has past. This time last year we were so anxious to meet you:)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
- You have three new teeth in a month! Your bottom left tooth (the one to the side of the middle two..don't know what it's called), and now your second top tooth just cut through!
- You are cruising around the tables and will push your stand up toys around the house.
- You are in 9-12 month clothes. 9 months fit your size but they are all too short in the stride..you are a tall boy.
- We finally moved you up to size 3 diapers, but they are a little big!
- You are wanting more table food and will watch us eat and hoot and holler for some of it!
- You love cheerios, goldfish and puffs more than anything healthy for you.
- We just cut out your bottle after your afternoon nap so you will take your whole bottle at night before bed and the last two nights you have slept until 7 am!
- You love bath time and want to crawl all over the tub.
- You scream bloody murder now when we drop you off at daycare or the church nursery:( I hate it!
We can't believe you are so close to be a year old and that I am already planning a first birthday party!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Mommy and Riggs playing on Jensen's toy.