- You have three new teeth in a month! Your bottom left tooth (the one to the side of the middle two..don't know what it's called), and now your second top tooth just cut through!
- You are cruising around the tables and will push your stand up toys around the house.
- You are in 9-12 month clothes. 9 months fit your size but they are all too short in the stride..you are a tall boy.
- We finally moved you up to size 3 diapers, but they are a little big!
- You are wanting more table food and will watch us eat and hoot and holler for some of it!
- You love cheerios, goldfish and puffs more than anything healthy for you.
- We just cut out your bottle after your afternoon nap so you will take your whole bottle at night before bed and the last two nights you have slept until 7 am!
- You love bath time and want to crawl all over the tub.
- You scream bloody murder now when we drop you off at daycare or the church nursery:( I hate it!
We can't believe you are so close to be a year old and that I am already planning a first birthday party!