Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's goin' on

ALOT! I feel like there has been so much going on but all of it is at a standstill if that makes any sense. Andrew wrecked my car almost three weeks ago at his interview in Missouri and it has yet to go to the shop. So I am driving around like a red neck with only half a bumper! Insurance companies blah blah blah!
Next up, took Riggs to the urologist today because his circumcision site has grown together in one spot and found out he has to go to Children's Hospital to have it done in the OR...in other words, surgery! I am so aggrevated by this because the one time we saw a different Dr. and I asked her about it she said that it would seperate on its own. Well, I thought this a little strange but listented to the doctor. Only to find out at his 9 month appointment that she was wrong! Waiting to find out when he will have surgery. Poor baby!
Finally, Andrew leaves tomorrow for his last two interviews. He interviews Thursday in Milwaukee, WI and then Friday in Terre Haute, Indiana! Praying for his safety, clarity of mind and ability to answer questions thoroughly and easily at both interviews. But most of all praying for God's guidance and that He would open and close doors and lead us to where He wants us to be. Praying this verse, along with others I will share later.
Psalm 143:10 "Teach me to DO your will, for you are my God; May for good Spirit LEAD me on level ground."
Waiting in many circumstances right now but thankful for God's FAITHFULNESS in all areas of our lives!

No comments: