Two months came and went quickly with three kiddos at home. Because I was going to be returning to work twice a week we continued to take the big kids to "school" to keep their routine and give me some time to rest and spend with Evy Ruth. Andrew was great to take them to school those days and I was able to catch up on things...like rest:) and snuggling my sweet baby. It's crazy that she is the third and I feel like I spent more time sitting and just spending it with her than I did the other two. I am so thankful to have had this time! Knowing that this is likely our last baby, unless God has planned otherwise, you just need to spend a little extra time!
So, here is what month two looked like....
- Finding your feet
- sleeping through the night
- weighing 12.5lbs (75%) and 23.9 inches long (90%)
- Going to the gym with mama and sitting in the corner sleeping even with the loud music...You're a tropper:)
- Trip to Appling for the first time.
- You are doing well with tummy time and holding your head up even though it doesn't last very long.
- Your bro and sis still love you to pieces and we love to hear Harpin say, "she cryin', Eby Roof cryin'" as she runs to attend to you and give you your paci.
|This picture cracks me up because your bro and sis love to sing the song "watch me whip, watch me nae nae" and this arm looks like the dance move for whip:)|
|This is mid smile at Riggs talking to you!|