My sweet baby is 6 months old! Wowzers! We go in for her 6 month appointment next week. Hoping we like the pediatrician here as we don't really know anyone yet to get too many recommendations.
What you are up to lately...
- Still in size 2 diapers.
- You have cut both of your bottom teeth.
- You are still nursing every 4 hours during the day.
- Your sleeping habits at night are still the same...waking up atleast once in the middle of the night, usually between 2 and 4am.
- You nap in the morning for about 2 hours and then thankfully have adapted to your brothers naptime and sleep with him from about 1pm - 4pm! I'm so thankful for that time;)
- You are so interactive and we just love your giggles and playing with you.
- You love bath time.
- You adore your big brother.
- You still like the Ergo carrier and we use that alot when we are out and about (especially when its your morning nap and we have errands to run)
- You suck your two middle fingers.
- You prefer to just be put down when you are tired and you go directly to your belly and your fingers.
- We have not started any solids yet and plan to do so after we see the doctor next week.
- You have started making consonant sounds and it sounds like you are saying "mama mama"
- We love how you kick and wave your arms when you get excited.
- You are a great car rider and I am so thankful for that.
You are such a joy and blessing to us sweet girl!