Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's been a month

It's been almost a month since I last blogged and alot has happened!  We are now in Alabama.  We had a whirlwind two weeks of me flying home with the kids, Andrew in WI waiting for the packers to pack our house, mom and Andrew driving our cars from WI to GA, spending a week in GA, unloading our things in AL and spending another weekend in GA!  WHEW!

We are thankful to be here.  I feel like I was so excited to be close to home and now that I'm here I am hit with the reality that we are still starting over.  It's still a lot of unpacking, learning our way around, finding a church "home", a grocery store "home",  a gym "home", friends, etc.  Slowly but surely we will get there!

All this to say, I am behind on several blog posts and hope to do one every few days this week to catch up. 

 I'm hoping to get to...

-Harpin is 5 months!...well now almost 6:(
-Our time in GA
-Halloween

See you again soon!

No comments: