Saturday, December 17, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
- You are pulling up on things whenever you get the chance.
- You are STILL in size 2 diapers.
- You wear 9-12 month clothes
- At your 9 month dr's appt you weighed 18lbs 7 oz (28th percentile) and were 29 inches long (77th percentile)
- You still eat alot of pureed foods because you don't seem to be able to chew up soft things well enough yet and you gag. You do LOVE puffs and little pieces of banana.
- You started playing peek-a-boo and when we say "where's Riggs?" you cover your face with your blankie.
- You babble "dada da da da" ALOT! When are you going to say mama?!
- Your favorite toy is still Sophie the giraffe...your face lights up when you see her.
- You still like to play in your excer saucer and jumper.
- You are starting to notice Sadie more and more and want to play with her food and climb on her bed! (yuck!)
- You are a GREAT sleeper. You take two 2-2 1/2 hr naps a day and sleep from about 7:30pm-6:30am
We love you SO MUCH! Can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas:)
Monday, December 5, 2011
We love you and are thankful for the many years and years to come that we have with you! I am so blessed and thankful that you are here to meet and see Riggs as I am reminded today that it is a blessing and not a given. I hope that you have a great day and know that you are loved and appreciated! Love you Mama!