Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Journey

This life journey is lying by! I'm 28 years old today and I am in a different place at 28 than I thought I would be, and that's ok. I pray that I am exactly where God wants me to be. I woke up this morning to Andrew making me pancakes. We ate breakfast and as I brought Riggs out of his room Andrew met me with my birthday present that he said was from he and Riggs:) I didn't expect anything. Actually, I told him not to get me anything because we don't really need to spend the money. But, much to my surprise I opened these...
CUTE! Thanks babe for a surprise:)
Now I'm home, on the couch, while Riggs still naps. Andrew has practicum until 9pm.
He leaves tomorrow to drive to St. Louis, Missouri for an interview. AN INTERVIEW! This means the end is in sight. This is the first of 3 interviews so far and we are still waiting to hear from about 9 other places. January 12th he flies to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for an interview at the State Prison and then on the 13th he interviews at the Federal Pen. in Terre Haute, Indiana! We are just continuing to pray for the Lord's leading and direction as to where we will be next year. I am a little scared and anxious, but I know Him to be SO FAITHFUL! I know this may bore some, but I want to be able to look back and see how this whole story unfolded in our lives!
And just because I can't leave without a picture of my sweetness...

No comments: