Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home again, home again jiggity jig!

I call Kennesaw and Appling home. No matter if we are going or coming I say we are "going home!" So, we went home (to Appling) again this weekend for the Anderson Christmas in Estill, SC. It was good to see family that we haven't seen in a while and catch up and introduce them to Riggs! Riggs had a great time and enjoyed riding on the hayride with all of his cousins:)
We rode to Estill with Sue Sue and Granstan and spent most of the day there and then Sunday morning we went to my mom and dads for breakfast so they could spend some time with Riggs (shh...we all skipped church:( )
Napping on the way!
Mommy and Riggs before the hayride
Cousin Corban and Georgia holding Riggs
Rod, Will and Jensen
Riggs loves Uncle Aaron
Riggs and Aunt Jamie
Sue Sue singing to Riggs
My sweet family!
Georgia loves her Uncle Andrew
These are just the few I took at my mom and dads Sunday morning for breakfast..all in our jammies:)
Riggs and Aunt Rach
Reading "Twas' the night before Christmas"
Getting into Grana's stuff
We had a fun weekend that always goes by SO quickly! And happy NINE MONTHS to my baby boy today...will do a post on him soon!

No comments: