Saturday, December 17, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
- You are pulling up on things whenever you get the chance.
- You are STILL in size 2 diapers.
- You wear 9-12 month clothes
- At your 9 month dr's appt you weighed 18lbs 7 oz (28th percentile) and were 29 inches long (77th percentile)
- You still eat alot of pureed foods because you don't seem to be able to chew up soft things well enough yet and you gag. You do LOVE puffs and little pieces of banana.
- You started playing peek-a-boo and when we say "where's Riggs?" you cover your face with your blankie.
- You babble "dada da da da" ALOT! When are you going to say mama?!
- Your favorite toy is still Sophie the giraffe...your face lights up when you see her.
- You still like to play in your excer saucer and jumper.
- You are starting to notice Sadie more and more and want to play with her food and climb on her bed! (yuck!)
- You are a GREAT sleeper. You take two 2-2 1/2 hr naps a day and sleep from about 7:30pm-6:30am
We love you SO MUCH! Can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas:)
Monday, December 5, 2011
We love you and are thankful for the many years and years to come that we have with you! I am so blessed and thankful that you are here to meet and see Riggs as I am reminded today that it is a blessing and not a given. I hope that you have a great day and know that you are loved and appreciated! Love you Mama!
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
As we speak I am at work on my phone blogging really quickly. I was talking to Andrew and as we were talking he said Riggs pulled up on the coffee table for the first time. I told him to try to video tape him but not to go too far because he probably wouldn't know how to get back down. Sure enough, he said he sat right down and crawled over to him on the couch and did it again:) I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!
Monday, November 7, 2011
- You are still in size 2 diapers.
- You wear 6-9 month clothes. You are so long and skinny some things are too short in the stride and too big around your tiny little waste.
- You take two two hour naps and go to bed about 7:30 and sleep until 5:30 and we feed you and put you back to bed:) ( I think you may be spoiling us for any of our future children!)
- You started crawling on your 8 month birthday exactly! You are still a little unsure of yourself and have a hard time on the hard woods but you will be at full speed soon I am sure!
- You take 3 6 oz bottles and starting to take 8 oz. at night before bed.
- You love toys with music.
- You love your doggie sister Sadie and don't seem to mind her kisses too much:)
We love you more than you can imagine!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Uncle Tanner and Aunt Rachael decided last minute to come late Saturday night and spend the night with us and spend the day Sunday. We went to church Sunday and ate mexican for lunch and then went to the playground with Riggs! We enjoyed getting to spend some time with them:)
Then we came home and Riggsy napped and we ate pumpkin pie and carved a pumpkin:)