My sweet little Rigsy pie you are growing up and changing OH SO MUCH! 8 months old already and I know the next few months until your first birthday are going to speed by with the holidays coming. I remember this time last year being pregnant with you and being so thankful for a healthy pregnancy and baby, for family and the holidays! I still have so much to be thankful for!
Well, lets see what you are up to...
- You are still in size 2 diapers.
- You wear 6-9 month clothes. You are so long and skinny some things are too short in the stride and too big around your tiny little waste.
- You take two two hour naps and go to bed about 7:30 and sleep until 5:30 and we feed you and put you back to bed:) ( I think you may be spoiling us for any of our future children!)
- You started crawling on your 8 month birthday exactly! You are still a little unsure of yourself and have a hard time on the hard woods but you will be at full speed soon I am sure!
- You take 3 6 oz bottles and starting to take 8 oz. at night before bed.
- You love toys with music.
- You love your doggie sister Sadie and don't seem to mind her kisses too much:)
We love you more than you can imagine!