Sunday, November 27, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
As we speak I am at work on my phone blogging really quickly. I was talking to Andrew and as we were talking he said Riggs pulled up on the coffee table for the first time. I told him to try to video tape him but not to go too far because he probably wouldn't know how to get back down. Sure enough, he said he sat right down and crawled over to him on the couch and did it again:) I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!
Monday, November 7, 2011
- You are still in size 2 diapers.
- You wear 6-9 month clothes. You are so long and skinny some things are too short in the stride and too big around your tiny little waste.
- You take two two hour naps and go to bed about 7:30 and sleep until 5:30 and we feed you and put you back to bed:) ( I think you may be spoiling us for any of our future children!)
- You started crawling on your 8 month birthday exactly! You are still a little unsure of yourself and have a hard time on the hard woods but you will be at full speed soon I am sure!
- You take 3 6 oz bottles and starting to take 8 oz. at night before bed.
- You love toys with music.
- You love your doggie sister Sadie and don't seem to mind her kisses too much:)
We love you more than you can imagine!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Uncle Tanner and Aunt Rachael decided last minute to come late Saturday night and spend the night with us and spend the day Sunday. We went to church Sunday and ate mexican for lunch and then went to the playground with Riggs! We enjoyed getting to spend some time with them:)
Then we came home and Riggsy napped and we ate pumpkin pie and carved a pumpkin:)