In the midst of moving my baby girl turned 5 months old and is now pushing 6 months as I took these pictures and finally get to posting it all!:( They grow up TOO QUICKLY!
Some things you are up to sweet girl...
- You are still wearing size 2 diapers
- You wear 6-9 month clothes
- You go down for the night about 7:30pm and lately have woken up and sometimes I feed you b/w 12:30-1:30 am and then wake up again anywhere from 4-5am and then you will sleep until 8. I sure do wish you would sleep all night but thankful that you go right back to sleep and I don't dislike it enough to make you cry it out yet!
- You nap pretty well and usually you are up for 2 hrs and then nap for 2 hrs. Although, your morning nap is usually broken up b/c we are on the go so you nap for a long time when your big bro naps in the afternoon which mama loves:).
- Speaking of big bro...you ADORE him and he ADORES you! You laugh at him and he will talk and talk and sing and act super silly to get your attention.
- You are still nursing, although a lot of times during the day its a pumped bottle because you don't want to cooperate and "eat" a full meal!
- You love all toys, your jumper and excersaucer.
- You love bath time and it is usually what calms you down for the night and helps us through your most fussy time of day.
- You are such a joy to us and so laid back and easy going.