Sunday, January 29, 2012

Poor Tweedle

As I wrote the title to this post I had several thoughts passing through my mind. The first one is that my poor baby boy is sick, for real, for the first time. He has had a little cold maybe twice witha fever but only lasted like 2 days. We took him to the doctor yesterday and he has his first ear infection and bad cold. He is now on antibiotics, breathing treatments, and we are alternating tylenol and motrin to keep his fever down:( I know this won't be the first or the last time but I hate seeing my baby sick. The only positive is extra love and cuddling from him!
He is so good natured he hasn't cried very much being sick, he just wants to be held and he will almost wimper when he feels bad. Love him so much!
The second thing that crossed my mind was wanting to document all the names we have for sweet boy. It seems that he gets a new nick name every couple of weeks and then we move on to something else. I will try to start with the ones we called him as a baby and then up until now.
-burrito bambino
-burrito (I called him both of these when we swaddled him b/c he looked like a little baby burrito..oh how I miss that!)
-bubby
-Riggsy
-Riggsy pigsy
-Pigsy Pop
-tater
-tweedle
-tweedle donk
-sweet boy
-bubba
Off to put my little tweedle down for a nap and enjoy a lazy, snuggly Sunday!

No comments: