Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend fun

Blogging from my phone so I'm not promising much!

Thankfully I let my somewhat overprotective mama thing go and my worry about it being too cold out for little one and let Andrew convince me that we needed to get out of the house!!! So, Saturday we bundled up and headed to the park with our sleds and we ended up having the best time. Riggs still likes just pulling his sled best... Or just walking aimlessly as we follow saying, "this way!

After Saturday naps we went to Greenbay. There are a few hotels that you can pay to swim in their pools so we thought we would try it out. On the way we stopped to see where the packers play and took pictures at Lambeau field. The pool experience was one we were glad we tried, Riggs had fun, but we probably won't do it again. Sadly, I didn't get but one picture of the swimming and it isn't very good:(.

We had a fun day together as a family and it was great to get to be outside!

















No comments: