Wednesday, January 9, 2013

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: total 6 lbs. so far...
 
Maternity Clothes? I'm wearing my maternity pants because they are more comfortable but I'm still able to wear normal tops and dresses.
 
Stretch Marks? Nope
 
Sleep: I don't think I will ever have a problem sleeping and I am still napping!
  
Best Moment this week: Having our 20 week ultrasound (a little late because we were in GA when I was actually 20 weeks) and getting to see baby girl again!
 
Have you told family and friends? Yes.
 
Missing anything?  Sleeping on my belly!
 
Movement:  Yep, my bladder is a punching bag:)
 
Food Cravings:  Nothing in particular really.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope...Thankful!
 
Belly button in or out?  In.
 
Have you started to show yet?  Yes.
 
Gender: GIRL:)
 
Labor signs: No, and I hope we have a long time for baby to cook before that happens!
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy :)
 
Looking forward to:  Finding a name for our baby and decorating a room for her!
 

No comments: