Sunday, March 3, 2013

I have a TWO year old!


This time 2 years ago I was 38 weeks pregnant and getting out of bed to use the restroom and realized I hadn't just peed my pants a little :) but that I should probably call the doctor and see if I need to go to the hospital!  Of course they said yes, for us to come in.  Two hours later, after showering, picking up the house, eating breakfast, and putting the last few things in our bags (obviously I wasn't having contractions) we made it to the hospital!  It's crazy how quickly time has passed and I am so thankful that God chose this little boy to make me a mama.  Here is a link to Riggs birth story and some pics from his Birthday!<ahref=http://www.theandersonanecdotes.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html

We are looking forward to a Birthday day of fun with ourl little family on Saturday! 
Riggs goes for his 2 year well check on Thursday so I will post more about my little TWO year old after his appointment!

No comments: