Monday, March 11, 2013

30 Weeks!

 
How far along: 30 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: total 13 lbs. so far...


Maternity Clothes? for sure!


Stretch Marks? Nope


Sleep: Fairly well considering this belly is starting to get in the way!


Best Moment this week: Celebrating my babies 2nd Birthday!


Have you told family and friends? Yes.


Missing anything? sushi, and I'm missing all the Georgia restraunts that we don't have..but that's not pregnancy related:)


Movement: Yes, and loving every minute of it but she's starting to hurt me with those kicks and I don't remember that with Riggs!


Food Cravings: mostly things I can't have..sushi, sashimi tuna, etc.


Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope...Thankful!


Belly button in or out? flat


Have you started to show yet? Sure have, baby girl is growing.


Gender: GIRL:)


Labor signs: Not the first thankfully


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy


Looking forward to:  Decorating baby girls room!  We moved Riggs into his new room this weekend so I'm looking forward to getting all things girl set up.

No comments: