Tuesday, October 30, 2012

12 Weeks

I know some people think these things are kind of cheesy and alot of times I do too! But, I don't want to look back and wish that I would have kept more record of my pregnancies and I know our families want to keep up too...so here goes!
 
How far along: 12 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb.
 
Maternity Clothes? not yet
 
Stretch Marks? Nope
 
Sleep: I feel like that's all I do!  Looking forward to the burst of energy that is hopefully to come!
 
Best Moment this week: My doctors appointment and hearing sweet babies heart beat.
 
Have you told family and friends? Yes.
 
Missing anything?  Sushi!
 
Movement:  Not yet
 
Food Cravings:  Japanese food (hoping to go next week when Sue Sue is here:), Chocolate cupcakes...and my sweet husband surprised me and brought one home  from a bakery tonight.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Just brushing my teeth or clearing my throat, I gag EVERY
time and sometimes throw up. 
 
Belly button in or out?  In.
 
Have you started to show yet?  Yep, but still just have the chubby look.
 
Gender: Don't know
 
Labor signs: No, and I hope we have a long time for baby to cook before that happens!
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time?  HAPPY! Thankfully I haven't had mood swings with either pregnancy.
 
Looking forward to:  Sue Sue (my mother-in-law) coming next week and my parents coming for Thanksgiving... and a few dates alone with my husband while we have the BEST babysitters;)
 


No comments: