Saturday, October 13, 2012

Coming Soon

Yes it's TRUE, we are expecting BABY # 2! 
 
I will be 10 weeks this coming Tuesday with our 2nd little blessing and we are really excited.  This year will hold a lot of new and change for us which brings mixed emotions.  We are due May 14, 2013.  In the midst of a new life being born, Andrew will be finishing up his internship and looking for a full time job in the federal correctional system!  We are trusting in the Lord and His perfect plan and timing!
 
 
I have been feeling pretty good.  So far, about the same as I did with Riggs at this point...I just DO NOT remember being this TIRED!  I nap when he naps for almost 2 hrs every day and then it never fails that I am asleep by 9 o'clock.  I did find out from my blood draw at my first doctors appointment that I am hypothyroid and I started on Synthroid so I don't know how much that has to do with it? (and it really stinks to think that you are healthy and then find this out..but it could always be worse so I am thankful!)  God has been SO good to us!
 
 



No comments: