Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Little Farmer

Apparently, The Little Farmer is a big deal in Wisconsin and it is the place to go for pumpkin and apple picking in the fall!  Thankfully, we found out about it from one of Andrew's fellow interns and went with she and her husband on Saturday.  This mama went a little unprepared.  I am learning that I always need to plan to be colder than I think it's going to be!  So, needless to say it was COLD.  Secondly, I was thinking a cute little pumpkin patch with pumpkins all in one area to take pictures and pick out and then head on our way!  No, we walked into fields...MUDDY fields where we had inches of mud stuck to the bottom of our shoes (and I just so happened to have on cloth UGGS)!  So, I had to put on my happy attitude and try to enjoy our day:)  I DID!  Thankfully, after a little attitude adjustment and the sun coming out a bit we had a lot of fun.  So, we picked our pumpkins, ate a yummy pumpkin muffin with cream cheese icing and bought the famous homemade apple pie to freeze for thanksgiving. 

Here are some pics from our day....
 









 

No comments: