Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sue Sue is here!

Andrews mom, aka Sue Sue, arrived on Saturday afternoon and Riggs is loving it! It's been low key and thankfully Sue Sue is just fine with that. Andrew and I got to go out Sunday and we piddled (yes thats a word) around and then went to a movie and out to dinner. It was great to be out and enjoy one another alone! And all in time to be home by nine! we are definitely getting old:)
Even though we have company life goes on. So, Sue Sue is staying with Riggs while I work. She has a special touch I guess. He RARELY lets me rock him and she has rocked him to sleep before bed and nap everyday! He is so attentive to her with everything. He loves reading and she pulled out some bible story books I haven't read him yet bc his attention is so short. But with her he just sits, listening intently about Zacheus and Bartimaeus(who Riggs calls Bart). He follows her around like a little puppy and the way he says her name is so cute. We are glad you came Sue Sue!
Here are a few pics from my phone. (I blogged from my iphone so pics in no particular order)


Reading with Sue Sue

Loading up their dump truck and Riggs fave, the bus, to build houses and stores with blocks:)


Mama and Riggs picking Sue Sue up from the airport.

Our date night out! I love him:)

Hard at work

No comments: