Thursday, November 29, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along: 16 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: total 1 lb. so far...it's so weird how my body can change but not my weight yet.
 
Maternity Clothes? not yet
 
Stretch Marks? Nope
 
Sleep: I don't think I will even have a problem sleeping!  And, I'm still loving my naps.
 
Best Moment this week: My doctors appointments always cheer me up as I am missing my home and my friends!
 
Have you told family and friends? Yes.
 
Missing anything?  Sushi and I don't even drink but I want wine!?
 
Movement:  Just started feeling little flutters this week
 
Food Cravings:  Nothing consistently, these past few weeks it has been Mexican and Zaxby's.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope...Thankful!
 
Belly button in or out?  In.
 
Have you started to show yet?  Yep, definetly a baby belly now:)
 
Gender: Don't know, but can't wait to find out!
 
Labor signs: No, and I hope we have a long time for baby to cook before that happens!
 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy most of the time.  I wouldn't say I am moody, just emotional and missing the things of home a lot lately.
 
Looking forward to:  Christmas and going HOME!

No comments: