- You weigh 22.5 lbs
- You are 31.5 inches long
- They say you are a tad below where you should be right now with vocabulary but I have a feeling your words will take off soon! Right now you say: Mama, Dada, Up, Dog, Hello (Hi-da).
- You are much more steady on those skinny legs of yours and are beginning to take off and run.
- You still are a horrible eater and I'm hoping this 6:30-7am. We have definetly been blessed with a great sleeper.
- You love us to read to you and you will go to your room and bring us books. Your favorites right now are any books with animals or tractors and the "Opposites" book.
- You love to play outside.
- Recently for naps and at night when we can tell you are getting sleepy, we will say, "Riggs, lets go night night" and you walk back to your room.
- You still LOVE animals and animals noises. One thing I really don't want to forget! Some animals you can't make the noise but you will try to mimick whatever face we make when we say the animals sound. Ex: daddy shakes his head back and forth and says "gobble, gobble gobble" for the turkey and all you do is shake your head back and forth! It's SO CUTE:)
- You love to go into the closet and pull all my jewelry out of the box, or play in the tupperware drawer in the kitchen.
- You can't sleep without your lovie.
- You pucker your lips and make a smacking noise when we ask for a kiss.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Riggs is 15 Months Old!
My updates on Riggs are getting alittle further apart, but I wanted to just continue to update as we take him for his well visits and have his stats, ect. Here is the latest on our sweet little fella'.