Friday night we ate dinner at a restraunt on the Fox River with one of the current interns that went to Argosy with Andrew. Saturday with just looked around, went to the outlet mall in OshKosh and then Andrew spent FOREVER:) in the huge Cabela's there. Overall, we had a fun time. Although it is a little over whelming I know that God's faithfulness will carry us through!
Some differences in GA and WI...
- NO sweet tea:( and mostly Pepsi products..maybe this will make me drink more water.
- Detached garages in most of the houses.
- most ALL of the houses have full basements.
- Not nearly as many trees and no pine trees.
- No "neighborhoods" there are three main Roads running in Appleton and the houses are just on roads of the the main roads.
- The homes are smaller and more outdated.
- People are much more friendly and helpful than people made me believe.
- The weather in perfect this time of year...high 80 while we were there.
- Lots of parks and trails.