Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I am so disappointed that I forgot to get a picture of the three of us after church, but Riggs was exhausted and fell asleep in the car so we came straight inside:(.  All that to say, we had a pretty laid back Father's Day.  Andrew wanted to just come home and make sandwhiches for lunch, so that's what we did.  Then, we all took naps and went to the pool and played.  We had a fun, relaxed day as a family.  Since we didn't get a picture after church I asked our neighbors to take a picture of the three of us together.  They aren't the best pics but here are some from today!
Taking Daddy his present.


Before heading to the pool

Sweet Daddy

I love this baby so much!

Sweet little cracker face

LOVE!

He loves his daddy!

Silly boys:)

I am so thankful for the Father's in my life!  My dad had been such an example of love, sacrifice, hard work, a quiet spirit and so much more to me!  I am SO beyond grateful that Riggs gets to grow up knowing and being loved by him!  Also, my  father-in-law.  I couldn't ask for a better example of a Father to my husband.  He has been an example to me of loving his family and loving other people in such a unique way.  And of course, Andrew.  He is such an AWESOME Daddy:)  It makes my heart smile to think of how many times I walk in and he is chasing Riggs around the house, or reading him a book, or playing in the floor with him.  I couldn't ask for a better partner and Father for Riggs.  I look forward to seeing him teach and lead our children!




No comments: