Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V-day Fail

I guess I'm a bad mommy...I didn't get Riggs anything for his very 1st Valentine's day!
Andrew and I never really do much for each other for special occasions because, honestly, right now we don't have the money to just go out and buy one another a nice "surprise" for whatever occasion it is. So, when it comes to firsts for Riggs, I feel like I should do something just for the memory...but, I'm taking the route that right now he doesn't know the difference and we don't have the money. I am definetly excited about the day that he will know and I can make him sweet little valentine's day breakfast and make little goodies for him to take to his friends, ect. but for right now I'm just the sad mom who is skipping out on some of the firsts for moneys sake:(
So, that's that.

No comments: