Sunday, February 26, 2012

Congrats

We went out tonight to celebrate Andrew matching for internship with 2 of our closest couple friends in Atlanta. We are so thankful that we have had the opportunity to get to know Matt and Lydia and Jon and Courtney over the past 41/2 years. It has been such a blessing to "do life" with them. We love ya'll!
The girls...didn't get a guys shot b/c 1. we had sleepy babies and 2. the guys could care less about the pics!
My little family
The Monroe's
My sweet yelling boy
I'm proud of you baby! We are almost done:)
Oh my...just Andrew being Andrew
Thanks Matt and Lydia for the yummy cookie! Osh Kosh here we come!
(Matt and Lydia...how did I let ya'll get away without a picture?! The only pic I have of Matt is him doing the Riggs wave and didn't know how he would feel about it being the only picture to post of him:)

No comments: