Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mini Vaca

Thanks to my mom, Riggs and I got to get out of the house for a few days and go to Beaufort and get a little sunshine. We went for three days to Beaufort and spent some time on the River where some very good friends live. We layed out for two days while little man napped in the dock house and then drove to hilton head for some shopping on our way home on Tuesday. It is crazy how long it takes to get things packed and ready with a baby. Both days that we went to Gee and Skeets (my friends grandparents...that's what they have always been to us as well), we didn't get out of the house until after 11 despite starting at around 8 or 8:3o in the morning. Here are a few pics from our mini vacation. The one with my dad is the night we got back. It was so sweet seeing my dad interact and talk to Riggs...in a way I have never seen him before! Not to mention, I realized that Riggs is a spitting image of my daddy! Which is fine with me...and even better if he has my daddy's laid back personality, willingness to serve and hard work ethic! Daddy (Papa) talking to Riggs after feeding him a bottle. Mom, Skeet, Me, Riggs, and Gee on their front porch. Me and Riggs on the dock, getting ready to head in for the evening. Riggs napping in his pack and play in the dock house...he was a trooper and is such a good baby so far! Mama (Grana) and Riggs on the dock. Thanks Mom for a good time!

2 comments:

Tara H. Anderson said...

I can't figure out how to get the spacing right no these dern pics! Oh well! you get the picture:)

Anonymous said...

Love this blog.....love following Riggs' adventure in the world!!