- I hate POLLEN!
- Time is going by WAY TO FAST! Went by work the other day to say hello and check up on my PTO (paid time off) and I only have 4 weeks left at home with my baby before its back to life.
- Thankful for my husband who came home from class 2 days last week and I went out shopping. One night to try to find a dress for Easter and the next to run a few errands without any interuptions to shove the pacifier in the mouth before screaming occured. It was nice!
- And speaking of Easter...why do we need an "Easter Dress"???!!!
- Enjoyed going to Lawrenceville today for my friend Lindsay's baby, Dylan, first birthday. It was so windy, but so cute seeing him.
- Going to lunch with our long time friends Lindsey and AJ tomorrow after church and looking forward to that.
- On a more serious note, if you read this and think about it you can pray for us and decisions on my work schedule and child care. I may have the option to work on Sunday nights and then two days during the week ( i work 3, 12 hr shifts and usually work days). If i do this I could find someone to keep Riggs for 4-5 hrs while I sleep on Monday morning and then have the whole afternoon with him and then only have to pay for child care part time while I work the other 2 days during the week. And, it could work out where Andrew didn't have class on Mondays until the afternoon and he could stay home and let me sleep a little..that would be GREAT! The good Lord knows and He is ALWAYS faithful to provide .
The baby calls! Hope everyone has a great weekend.