- You now weigh 10 lbs 6.5 oz (64%)
- You are 22 inches long (65%)
- Your head circumferance is 14 3/4 (31%)
- You grew out of your newborn diapers right around a month old and are now wearing size 1.
- You do great with tummy time and are holding your head up better every day.
- You are nursing well and still wake up at night every 3-4 hours (we are hoping that will change soon:)
- You like to nap in your swing and really like to nap on Daddy.
- You don't mind riding in your carseat at all and usually just sleep the whole time!
- We gave you a bottle for the first time when you were 3 weeks old so mommy and daddy could go out for a little while and you did great!
You are growing so fast and we love you more and more every day!A few pictures of Riggs at one month Not so happy with the picture taking! Just a few different poses;) Poking that pitiful little lip out Riggs at his 1 month doctors appt.