Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm SO BEHIND!- Rachael's Lingerie Shower

I really wish that I was disciplined enough to sit down every few days and blog and post updates pictures of my kids.  Considering that this is the only "scrapbook" of our life and the changing and growing of my babies, you would think that I would do it more often.  It's not that I'm too busy!  It's just that when nap time rolls around there are other things calling my name.  Like, lunch in the peace and quiet, laundry, a nap, preparing dinner, etc.

So, with all this said, I am going to try to catch up.  The two big things that I haven't posted about are Rachael's lingerie shower and Riggs' 3rd Birthday party!

I'll start in order. We went home the weekend of March 8th and I helped give Rachael (my future sis-in-law) a lingerie shower on Friday night and then Saturday afternoon we had Riggs' Birthday party at Sue Sue and Gran Stan's house.

The lingerie shower was at a restaurant downtown called Crums on Central.  It was a great place to have it because we all got what we wanted to eat, they served us, she opened gifts, we laughed, ate dessert and went home!  

I'm so thankful to be gaining a sister in just 3 short weeks!












No comments: