My sweet girl turned 11 months old on the 15th. My, oh my, she's almost a YEAR OLD!
Here are some things you are up to...
- You are still in size three diapers.
- You are wearing size 12 month clothing.
- You are pulling up and cruising everywhere and you are FINALLY crawling:)
- You take 4 -6oz. bottles a day. Mama has just started adding some whole milk to your bottles to try and start the transition off of the bottle in the next month.
- You go to bed around 7:30pm and wake up usually 6 or 6:30am.
- You still take two naps, although when we are on the go you can make it with only one! If you take two naps you sleep from 8-10ish and then in the afternoon 1-4!
- You are two top teeth with your 3rd almost through and 4 teeth on the bottom.
- You love to patty cake and always start to dance when we sing it to you.
- You still do not say anything intentionally! You say "dadadadada" ALOT! and I think are starting to put it together when Daddy is around.
- You still suck your two fingers on your left hand and love your lovie just like your big bro.
- You love to be outside and are usually content just to ride around in the stroller and go for a walk.
- You love to eat and will pretty much eat anything we give you!