Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Riggs' 3 Year Old Questionnaire:)

I thought it would be fun to do this every year and see how his answers change.  My sweet boy is growing up so fast and I love how his personality is changing and the sweet boy he is becoming!

RIGGS THREE YEARS OLD

Nicknames: Riggsy, bub
How old are you? "Free" (three) :)
What is your favorite color? orange
What is your favorite animal? elephants
What is your favorite book? The train one (The little engine that could just came in the mail)
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse
What is your favorite movie? Tangled
What is your favorite song? the song I dance to (a-tooti-ta)
What is your favorite food? bread
What is your favorite drink? orange juice (he's only had it once:)
What is your favorite breakfast food? toast
What is your favorite snack? cheetos (I told him he never has cheetos and he said, "at school last time I did")
What is your favorite outfit? sweatpants and a tshirt like daddy
What is your favorite game? fireworks on my ipad
What is your favorite toy?  trains (he never plays with his trains so I asked "when do you play trains?" and he says, "on Saturday's!  HA!)
Who is your best friend? Mason and Jase
What is your favorite thing to do? run
What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike
What is your favorite holiday? when Santa Clause comes
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? lovie, duckie and my blankie
Where is your favorite place to go? outside
What is your favorite restaurant? Chicaway(chic-fil-a)
Where do you want to go on vacation? I explained it as a special trip and he said "on a date"
What do you want to be when you grow up? like Daddy-o
What did you do on your birthday? jump, play at my party

No comments: