Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Happened.

This happened about two weeks ago! I wish I wasn't always 2-3 weeks behind on blogging stuff. In the perfect life I would blog right when things happen.  It isn't that I don't have the time, it's just that I would rather do other things when the kids nap or go to bed.

Anyway, this did happen...Andrew completed his internship!  They had luncheon and presented everyone with certificates of completion and their supervisors all said something about each one of them.  Official graduation is in November and we will decide later if we will be home for Andrew to walk or not. In the meantime, WE ARE DONE!  

DONE WITH SCHOOL!

Now I present to you, DR. ANDREW ANDERSON and some pretty sweet babies, and a wife that has earned a certificate too;)


No comments: