My baby girl was a month old on Friday! All I can think about is counting down to having to go back to work and I am already dreading it even though it's still 6 weeks away.
I think we may have a chunkier baby on our hands and I'm hoping for lots of baby rolls to love on:) When we took her for her two week doctor appointment she had exceded the doctors expectations of gaining back her birth weight (8 lbs 4 oz) and weighed 9 lbs 3 oz at 2 weeks old!
What she's up to at 1 month...
- Wearing size 0-3month clothing
- Already moved up to size 1 diapers because newborns were busting at the seams:)
- Nursing every 3 hours during the day and goes 4-5 hour stretches at night.
- Sleeps great in the swing and car seat which is wonderful for this on the go mommy..she's a champ when we are out and about.
- Rarely cries except when hungry or has a tummy ache.
- Loves her big brothers kisses:)
- She loves to be swaddled and sleeps best snuggled up tightly.
- She has managed to roll from her tummy to her back twice already when she's mad during tummy time!
- She is so content and alert during bath time and just sits back and relaxes.
- She likes the soothie paci's...we will see if she sticks with a paci or chooses her thumb like her bro.
- All around GREAT baby so far! Content, sleeps well and cuddles even better:)
Harpin, it's only been a month and we already wonder what life was like before you! We love you sweet little girl.