Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Here

The day has arrived...MOVING DAY!  The movers arrived at our house about 9 o'clock this morning. Andrew and my mom leave really early in the morning. Their plan is to drive to South Bend, Indiana where my moms cousin lives and stay the night there and then drive from Indiana to Wisconsin on Wednesday.  I fly out with Riggs on Thursday evening.  So, we officially will be residents of Appleton, Wisconsin!  The only thing we are dreading is the fact that our stuff is not scheduled to be there until NEXT WEDNESDAY!  That means living out of a suitcase and sleeping on an air mattress for almost a week!  I posted on facebook yesterday that I am trying to have an attitude of thankfulness rather than giving in to feeling sad and "feeling sorry for myself."  We have SO much to be thankful for.  Just these past few days have been evidence of that, as we could not have done much of what we have without giving, faithful friends and family!  So, our journey begins.

No comments: