Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Weekend

Better late than never!
We left on Wednesday after noon after Andrew's psychopharm final and got to Appling about 5 that evening. We hung out with Andrew's parents that night. Thursday Andrew went turkey hunting while my mom and I went out and about in Augusta and Thursday evening we cooked dinner with my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. Andrew killed a turkey that he is very proud of (something weird about it having 5 beards, which is apparently unusual!)

Friday I went to town and did a little "window shopping" and met my dad for lunch and Friday night we ate dinner with Will and Jamie and the kids at Sue Sue and Gran Stans house and then dyed (sp?) easter eggs! We always have so much fun with them!

Saturday was the annual Easter egg hunt hunt at Walden Pond and so we went and took Riggs so that we could catch up with some friends that we haven't seen in a while and meet their baby boys!

Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with my mom and dad and Tanner and Rachael. That evening Grana and Papa kept Riggs while we went fishing for the evening!


We had a great long weekend and are so blessed!



No comments: