Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Sweeties

While I sit here at my desk in my warm home with a working computer, TV, lights and heat the rest of my family is in Georgia beginning to get a little tired of ice, snow and mostly no electricity!  I missed the fact that we didn't get any snow this time, but thankful that life has gone on as usual.  Andrew is at work and the kids and I are continuing our regular daily routine.  

Our routine the past almost 4 months has been WONDERFUL!  I have been able to stay home with my babies and I have loved EVERY last minute of it.  But, there are bills to pay and dreams that we have so I am going back to work on Monday.  The Lord has been so faithful to answer many specific prayer requests as far as this goes and I am so THANKFUL!  

I will be working 1-2 days a week in cardiac rehab (8 hour shifts, no weekends, no holidays) and once a week in ICU.  I am working prn in both and so my requirements are minimal!  I have found a daycare that I feel really good about for the kids as well.  I will miss them so much, but at the same time I know that it will be great, especially for Riggs.

Here are some pics I snapped last night of my little sweeties.  They bring us SO MUCH JOY!












No comments: