LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!
A few things my baby girl is up to these days...
- You are in size 3 diapers.
- Mostly in size 9 month clothes, but some 6 month still fit!
- You are so laid back and easy going. You are happy sitting in your exersaucer or laying on the floor playing.
- You have not even acted like you are even close to starting to crawl! It's so funny how different babies are, Riggs started crawling the day he turned 8 months.
- You are still nursing 4 times a day and eating meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I am trying to do more of a baby led weaning approach and offering you alot more solids that I did Riggs. Although, there are alot of times that I don't have anything soft enough on hand and you eat a jar of baby food.
- Some things you have tried so far...solids: toast, bananas, broccoli, green beans, cheese, carrots (you like to gnaw on raw ones), strawberries, sweet potatoes, corn and puffs. Baby food: peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, applesauce, squash and pears.
- You still ADORE your big bro and he can get a belly laugh out of you like no one else can.
- You are doing better sleeping through the night and you sleep from 7-7:30 pm to anywhere from 7-8am.
- You still suck your middle fingers on your left hand and I love it:)
- You love to sit and play with any of your brothers toys.
- You love bath time and mostly just sit and watch Riggs and want to suck on your wash cloth (which mama hates)
Just a few pics of you pretty girl!
|I love this super excited face:)|
|I hope they always love each other this much!|
|This is what my assistant did the whole time.|
|And just for fun, my baby boy at the same age!|