Thursday, August 8, 2013

7 Years!

Our SEVENTH anniversary was last Monday!  Seven years...I can't believe that it was been that long.  It is crazy to think that we have been together for a total of 13 years. 

It's funny, on the day of our anniversary we both posted almost the same thing on facebook.  Seven years, two children, 3 houses, 3 cities, 2 states, 4 or more jobs, and many more exciting times ahead!  I'm so thankful that God blessed me with Andrew as my husband.  I won't make this a dating post, but I'm thankful that God spared me of alot of heart ache and allowed me to marry the first guy I even dated and ever loved!  What a blessing!

I wish I had a lot of pics of us from the past when we were much younger, skinnier, not nearly as wise:) but that's a project from another day.


No comments: