Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was full of anticipation as I was hoping to meet baby Harpin ANY day!  Andrew's mom was here waiting the new arrival as well so we went out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate mother's day and then had a laid back day on Sunday which included church, KFC at home for lunch and naps all around!  

My husband surprised me really well this year!  A few days before mother's day I got a fossil purse that I have had my eye on for a while and then on mothers day I got a pair of Tom's shoes and Harpin's birth stone colored glass bead for my pandora bracelet:)  He did GREAT!

I am so thankful for the Mother's in my life!  They both have different qualities that I am so VERY thankful for.  Even with those differences they both love us unconditionally, are giving, sacrificing, role models, examples and so much more!  I am definitely thankful to have them as Mama and Mother-in-law, but these days I am more thankful that my children get to have them as GiGi and Sue Sue!!!  What a blessing it is to me that my kids get to be loved by their grandparents.  

Hard to believe this was Sunday before I had Harpin on Wednesday! 

No comments: