Tuesday, May 14, 2013

39 Weeks



How far along: 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 19 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? for sure!

Stretch Marks? Thankfully, NO!

Sleep: Still sleeping fairly well...thankfully no pain, just a little more restless.

Best Moment this week: Sue Sue is here so baby Harpin can come ANYTIME NOW!  Andrew and I got to go out a date last night and those are few and far between!

 Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Missing anything? sleeping on my belly, not waking to use the potty and sushi still!

Movement: Yes, and loving every minute of it.

Food Cravings: Ahi tuna from outback!


Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope...Thankful!

Belly button in or out? It's out and I sure wish I could push it back in:)

Have you started to show yet? most definitely!

Gender: GIRL:)

Labor signs: Still not the first contraction and at my appointment on Tuesday everything was exactly the same as last week...3cm, 50% effaced and 0 station. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy 

Looking forward to:  Meeting our baby girl!

I am definetely anxious and ready to meet her!  Riggs was two weeks early so I was to the point where I was ready to have him but I wasn't daily wondering when it would happen.  This time I really would like labor to start on its own as I am trying to have a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and would like to avoid being induced.  Plus, I really just want that experience of getting to the hospital and the excitement of our baby coming! 

If  I haven't had her by Wed, the 15th we will be induced.  Praying for a quick and easy delivery with no complications and that I would be able to avoid a csection this time around! 

We can't wait to meet you baby girl!

No comments: