Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

    First, here is a look back....
My First Mother's day 2011


       We had a good weekend spent with my family.  My mom and dad came Friday afternoon and we went and got pizza for dinner and came home and hung out.  Saturday morning we went to waffle house and then to the Marietta Farmer's Market. My bro and his gf came Saturday afternoon and we cooked dinner and enjoyed time at home playing.  Sunday we went to church and had lunch with Tanner and Rachael.  Mom and dad headed back early because daddy hasn't been feeling well! 

     If you read this and know the Lord, please pray for my daddy.  They are changing around his medications and twice now he has had 103 or greater temp and chills/sweats and just feels HORRIBLE! Please pray that the doctors would find the correct medication and that most of all he would begin to feel better.  They say that his numbers look great on the lab work but it hasn't been shown true in the way he feels.

Here are a few pics from the weekend....














I am so thankful to the Lord to be able to be Riggs' mama!  What a blessing it has been so far.  It also makes me realize how much my parents sacrificed for me!  I am thankful for my mom and her continued willingness to give and to help me even as an adult.  Ever so thankful also for the fact that Riggs, unlike me, is able to know and spend time with both sets of grandparents and I pray that he has many, many more years with them.

No comments: