Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Party Time

I am finally getting around to posting about Riggs FIRST Birthday party!  I was waiting on pictures from my friend (Katharine Hurlburt with www.capturinghopephotography.com ) and the time to put everything together.  I will do another post with more pictures soon, but here is a litte to start with so I don't overload you with pictures.

Some of the decorations!  Thankfully I started way in advance and found some cheap deals on etsy to print my own invites and decorations and other things I made myself.  I really enjoyed the planning:)
A little of the food...We had brunch food, including chicken minis, sausage balls, fruit, muffins, juice and coffee. Simple and yummy!

And....the Birthday Boy LOVED his cake!  He sat there for probably 20 minutes and savored every moment:)
I will do another post soon with more candids, opening gifts, ect.  So thankful for family and friends that helped me make his day special!

No comments: