Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Favorites

Some of my favorite things these days...



  • I love Aveeno products, especially this face wash. It's all natural, smells great and removes make-up too!





  • This has become a good regular dessert run for us lately and we love it!





  • Etsy.com -- I think it has become a problem. It's so fun to look at baby boy clothes and then it's even more fun to wait on it to come in the mail!





  • I'm loving this outfit that I ordered for Riggs for the fall! I can see him now with a little turtle neck underneath scooting around:)






  • I'm loving the gift we have been given in our sweet baby boy!






  • I'm loving that I finally have a photographer and plan to get Riggs' 3 month pictures done Laura R. Taylor Photography! Can't wait.

No comments: