Harpin turned TWO on May 15th. I wanted to up date about your spunky, sassy personality and how you are growing!
- At your two year check up you were 29 lbs (75%) and 35 inches tall(85%).
- You are becoming quite the little mama and love to talk to "Ebyroof" (all one word, pronounced just like that), you love to bounce, feed, rock and sing to your baby dolls.
- You are still in diapers (size 5). We tried potty training one day for a few hours while I was on maternity leave with ER and WE were not ready! We will try again soon.
- You sleep well and go to bed around 8pm and wake up AT SIX O'CLOCK! It's like you have an alarm set. You nap from 1-3 or 3:30. You go down great for both nap time and bed time and you always want us to "pat me." If we aren't you take our hand and put it on your back and say "pat me."
- You love to dance, especially with daddy in the kitchen.
- You are fairly good eater (better than R was at your age).
- You and Riggs play well together for the most part and you like to do whatever he is doing. He has started to aggravate you and you definitely know how to defend yourself (i.e.- hitting, pinching, biting or pulling hair!!!)
- You are snuggly and sweet.
- Some names we call you are...Harpy, Harp, Chunky Checker, Check Check just to name a few.
- you are in 2T clothes and size 7 shoes.
- You love to swim and are not scared AT ALL! You like to stand on the steps and just step off and sink under the water. When you come up with huge eyes you say, "I go under da wadder"
- You love to be outside doing anything we are doing.
- You are quite the whiner and cry and fuss ALOT! You are constantly following me saying, "hold me mama, hold me"
- Because of your constant neediness you are often found sitting on the counter while I'm doing whatever needs to be done (makeup, cooking dinner, etc)
- You LOVE animals of any kind.
- When it's time for nap time or bed time you always tell us to, "pat me" and you take our hands and put them on your hiney or your back:)
You bring us so much joy and daddy and I agree that the 2's are the golden age! We love to see you learning and growing.
Since your birthday was only 2 weeks after Evy Ruth was born we just had a small family party at Sue Sue and Granstan's pool and had your choice of Minnie Mouse cake.