Thursday, September 8, 2011

Riggs is 6 Months!

Well, it has definetly been a while since I have blogged. I write the post on the actual day that he is another month older and then I fail to take his picture and put the post together to put on here! Today he is actually 7 months old, so I am a whole month behind! AHH!!! Anyways, here is what I wrote a month ago!
Just in the past week I feel like Riggs has changed so much!
What you are up to lately buddy....
  • You went to the doctor today and you weigh 15 lbs,13 oz (18th percentile), 28 in. long (92nd percentile...you are a string bean, but growing consistently, so no worries!
  • Just in the past week you have become so much more curious! I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but you are doing better riding in your carseat and entertaining yourself without screaming the WHOLE time!
  • You have tried alot of new foods...so far, bananas, sweet potatoes, pears, carrots, green beans, apple sauce and of course, rice cereal. You are turning into a good little eater.
  • You are starting to laugh alot more:) We love it!
  • You love your exersaucer and jumper.
  • Still in size 2 diapers and 6 months clothes
  • You are still eating every 4 hours, and will start adding more solids throughout the day.
  • You started daycare this week and so far you are doing well.
  • You like to stick both feet in your mouth;)

You are such a joy!

No comments: